Device category [do not reply]

well said, and you are right about it only being a badge. this isn’t the whole world and they are trying their best to do what they think is right. it’s not the end of the world and they have other things to do related to creative. we really should give jeff and josh more credit for all they have done and doing

3 Likes

I think the users of the month should be @ClicClac and someone else like @Blackhole927, @Anythinger, or @NavyCatZ because they give so much help. Of course, the other gimkit avengers should also have a chance, I’m just naming a few prominent names.

4 Likes

but the problem with them is it is NEW user of the month. only those who joined in june qualify

2 Likes

I think all of the avengers have a equal shot at the badge.

3 Likes

I guess. I mean, like “Featured Helper”, you shouldn’t really care because you ARE helping. And that makes YOU an amazing helper!

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. Well, then @Here_to_help has a really good chance of becoming uotm.

3 Likes

Not an insult. Just, a lot of the people who joined in june are pretty inactive. And, you help so much that you have a really good shot june, or not june

1 Like

really? me? im astonished. i mean, i know i joined in june but i never thought someone would say i am really important, like THAT important. there are a lot of may people that do WAY more than me, like the avengers, but i guess yeah not many people that joined in june do much.

3 Likes

the early birds that joined while i was on vacation are way smarter, better, and overall deserve it more if they had joined in june, but that month is over and it’s sad, they should probably have user of the month instead of new user of them month so that people can be honored for all of their continuous work over and over, like all of the avengers. they deserve more than a title (gimavenger)

3 Likes

also, i think @Pika_Pokemon is very talented and he also joined in june, so he should win it for sure

2 Likes

@Here_to_help Nice profile picture

1 Like

thx, i kept on feeling like i should change it because the old one said help, when my message was supposed to be here to help (hence the name) so i changed it when i saw this

2 Likes

ttt? who is that?

asdfghjkl

2 Likes

Tic Tac Toe, as in my post, not the game itself.

3 Likes

oh ok i get it now
also i wanted to know if i count as a gimkit avenger

2 Likes

some people (including me) are confused about the part time gimavengers, what does that mean if we are part time

2 Likes

Like Spider-Man and Squirrel-Girl before they were avengers. They could be called in to help, but didn’t have an official membership until later.

2 Likes

Since you’re not GimAvengers, you’re Guardians of the Gimaxy :rofl:

Edit: But actually it’s a good idea

4 Likes

I didn’t see the pun until the second time around :rofl:

2 Likes

love it can me @anon73616841 and @Pika_Pokemon be it since we were the “high on the part time promotion list”

2 Likes