(Deleted Guide, Do Not Reply)

It’s not allowed…? But i read most of the part of the forums, and i didn’t see a single message saying that the moderators banned PSAs.

most of the PSAs were from a while ago and most repeat what is already in the guidelines

Please make this not a "psa " People have been over using this. Please use forum-tips instead.

4 Likes

It’s because people don’t read the guidelines. All they think about the forums rules is not to publish map c 0 des or put maps here.

oh theres a lot more than what the rules say

2 Likes

while some people don’t read the guidelines PSAs sometimes just create clutter please don’t ping me again I am leaving this conversation

I would recommend adding the “beginner must read” tag.

This is off-topic as it has nothing to do with GKC.

3 Likes

Also, PSAs on anything other than GKC are no longer allowed. Please close this.

2 Likes

Before your time:

But this one isn’t redundant and may be needed. If Jeffo disagrees, he will remove it. If he does, don’t repost or you could be banned for wasting staff time.

Also, no one make anymore PSA’s, as most of them are completely covered and will just waste possible development time.

Finally, as BH would have told you, this isn’t a PSA, it’s a FA. Please change it accordingly.

3 Likes

Ignore this post.

This is off-topic. It has nothing to do with GKC.

2 Likes

I know, i just read the note from Jeffo.

I did. He said those that are too mainly focused on the Forums (like this), he will delete.

I suggest getting rid of the forum-tips tag.

I just did and changed the title.

2 Likes

Forum PSAs are not allowed.

though deleted the forums is never meant for talking about forum its all about GKC not anything else other than GKC

1 Like

There are a lot of unspoken “rules” that people really love enforcing here. The mods were saying they didn’t want the place to be cluttered with forum-related posts.

This guide was kinda unnecessary because necroposting isn’t really a problem. You already deleted it though, to be fair.

Also, “ne-crah-posting,” seriously?
Nobody says that lol

2 Likes

Note that a lot of people post PSAs, and it is just too much.