Deleted by danioola

DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED . Deleted by DANIOOLA because I did not like it sry.

2 Likes

Nice guide! (you could hook it up to a barrier to make night) (also first reply yesss)

2 Likes

Thanks! Good Idea! And also congratulations on first reply And also I am Pretty sure I had a step that said to add barriers lol-

1 Like

This is a duplicate guide so please delete this.

it is not tho, I figured out how to make this by myself if you have seen someone else who had made this good for them. I guess I’m late. But whenever I has searched for a day and night system nothing popped up so sorry I guess but I don’t think Ill delete it.

Also this is nowhere near the 8/10 difficulty it is around 1/10 or 2/10

sry this is my first post. I guess I’m not the most exp but please calm down there can be more Ethan one topic about something and people can do it in different ways. I have not even seen yours before so idk why you think I copied you.

1 Like

It’s not nice to bully little kids

This is about the level of the difficulty. It is important to have the correct amount. I am just stating that this is not an incredibly difficult guide.

Here I credited you for doing it before are you happy now?

I am am a he so can you change that on the guide? Also some future advice is to call people they if you don’t know.

1 Like

sure I’m sry I was guessing cause i didn’t know.

lol

1 Like

okay
@DANIOOLA next time please search before you make the guide so this doesn’t happen again
@Theaxolotl chill

2 Likes

I never saw his when I searched it it always said no results

it’s a he remember @DANIOOLA ?

Rude, rude, and more rude. Please don’t do that. I’m not trying to be mean, but I do not like seeing people just saying rude things. Please just say “Theaxolotl made a guide before me, so I’m crediting him now.”

I get it tho, @Theaxolotl was being more rude than that

True. But that doesn’t mean @DANIOOLA needs to be rude back

true, that’s how flame wars start