Dead topic No replied now

Like it? :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger:

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:

1 Like

The cut off evil eye shot :skull:

2 Likes

Is it good? I made it look like it was coming out of the third eye!

2 Likes

It looks a bit awkward with the cut-offedness.
It’s alright overall though.

Why does everyone do Echo Agent dead :skull: lmao

4 Likes

It’s funny! Although, Echo SUCKS! Vortex for the win!!!

3 Likes

This is easily at least an 8/10, probably even higher. Like one of the best GKC thumbnail designs I’ve ever seen, seriously.

The only issue I have with it is that the aspect ratio is incorrect (Gimkit Creative thumbnails are wider, typically around 16:9 - for example, my map thumbnail is 1920x1080 pixels in size, which is 16:9)

8 Likes

Mine will finish soon- I will work on it today.
@hexaheximal , if you don’t mind, could you critique mine when I post it? I’d love to hear how I could improve.

3 Likes

Me too, thanks~

3 Likes

(unprecedented) Critiques:
-Try and fill in the eyes
-Make the dark gim match the style of the other gims
-Fix the hats (coloration issues)
-Maybe add a more detailed background…
-Thumbnail format (9x16… I think)

2 Likes

i go to eat and i come back to feedback
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH IMPROVEMENT TIMEEEEEEEEE

But Dark Gim’s eyes are a bit off…
hold up ill fix them

2 Likes

Happy?

4 Likes

Nah he looks more spooky in the old one

2 Likes

Time to get a nice sense of balance for myself….

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s just that the eyes look like the were a sketch for the final one…

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think I know someone who can help
@Sables do your thing (i was given perms to ping them irl)

1 Like

This is definitely either a tie or better. @Fruity-Gim did a really cool approach, but in your case it has a more paint-like look, which I think works even better.

5 Likes

hm, for me the dark gim’s legs (and basically the dark gim itself) in voidfluffy’s art looks kinda weird
i agree with you though, it looks really good and vampire-like (the cape to the left and right of the dark gim’s body and the red moon)

1 Like