Da Epic Platformer and Da epic Dropper Thumbnail request

If everybody could make a thumbnail for my new gamemode Da epic dropper that would be awesome

1 Like

No i donā€™t want you change anything

1 Like

the thumbnail is great it just does not have lasers or the correct gims

and actually make some of the terrain dark scraps, add the tops to the lasers and make the legs of the burger gim thicker thank you! (sorry if i am posting too much)

1 Like

oh ok the lemme make it lasers!
Iā€™m so sry I forgot u wanted them!

1 Like

Okay, @GimkitPatriot9, what do you want for the dropper thumbnail? :smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm the same gims and same terrian do any props any make it so that the gims are falling down

Not posting for about 4 hours

Iā€™m probably not going to do one, nevermind

Im really sorry turns out i might not have the time to edit it,
But ill try to!

Ok turns out i got to! I hope u like it!
Itā€™s not very good but i tried ;-;

6 Likes

Ok turns out I could actually make one! Here it is! (Yes I do know itā€™s nothing compared to the other peopleā€™s onesā€¦)

How is it?

3 Likes

Its quite good it meets almost all of the requirements except its missing dark scraps. EVERYBODY FORGOT DARK SCRAPS!! And I said gamer green

1 Like

Good! Just

Otherwise its really good

oh I didnā€™t know u wanted dark scraps do u still want me to change it?

1 Like

@GimkitPatriot9, would you mind if I didnā€™t change my thumbnail to include dark scraps? Itā€™s much easier that way.

Yes please thank you

1 Like

Its okay :+1: I wish you could though :pensive:

So many thumbnails! :+1:

@VoidFluffy, One does not simply ā€œInventā€ a void dragon. It is most likely that there have been others before you and will be others afterward.
[1] [2]

1. Me NecroDefending @Gimkit101 for no reason except itā€™s the first post I saw when loading the page ā†©ļøŽ

2. Edit: You didnā€™t see the other box? Oh, well, sorry if this life-changing event destroyed your feelings. ā†©ļøŽ

1 Like

This issue has been resolved, please mind your own business.

1 Like