Custom images with pixel-art in Gimkit Creative! [šŸŸ©]

Probably white.
:white_large_square:

true but I am already using white in it soo I will try maybe finding a darker white

You could use barriers and just change the color to gray that way if you want.

1 Like

Great idea thanks for the tip

thank you @BlueBear for creating this topic

1 Like

Hi guys! Iā€™m back!

Sorry that I havenā€™t been on the forum lately, my account was suspended over the summer, and it has not been taken off hold yet.
At this rate, Iā€™m not sure if my old account will ever be taken off hold, so I made a new account.
I donā€™t think I did anything wrong, and they didnā€™t ban me, so I think I was put on hold for some other reason, or by accident.
Anyway, Iā€™m happy to be back on the forum, and I will go back to using my old account if it ever gets un-suspended.
Thank you so much for the support, Iā€™ve been watching this guide, and itā€™s safe to say that itā€™s gone a long way.
Iā€™m back now so if you ever need any help, be sure to mention me with @BlueBear4RL, and I will help. (I am usually pretty active on the forum.)
If this account gets suspended too Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not sure about Gimkitā€™s policy on new accounts. But until then, Iā€™m here to help!

12 Likes

Welcome back! I havenā€™t the faintest idea who you are, but this is a pretty good guide! Be sure to only post on topic, the mods have been a bit strict lately!

4 Likes

Sorry, I just noticed that I didnā€™t clarify, Iā€™m the person that created this project originally, @BlueBear

5 Likes

Yes I know you made this your name is basically the same! So yeh, welcome back

2 Likes

Hey, welcome back, @BlueBear4RL! That same thing happened to @Pickle_Person (who is now @Pickles_Person). Currently, the forum has gotten a little stricter, so letā€™s all get back on-topic.

Nice guide! This has really helped the community a lot!

5 Likes

You should message the mods about this. Do you know how to do that? Otherwise it could be considered ban evading if it wasnā€™t a mistake.

4 Likes

Yeah, but im hoping this is a mistake as I havenā€™t even said anything in 2 months when I got banned

2 Likes

Yeah same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

I know i am a bit late to this but welcome back! I as well donā€™t know you supper well but I respect you for your work, expesially on this guide. But the forum has gotten a bit strikter lately so i recemend messaging Jeffo just so you are good and not considered bann evading. If you alreday have, my bad.

1 Like

4 Likes

I added some text to the bottom banner! gimkit :heart:

14 Likes

The text looks really good on it!

1 Like

That looks awesome! Love to see what you guys create with this!

1 Like

Do I have permission to use these?

2 Likes

you dont need permission, @BlueBear4RL added those for everyoneā€™s benefits

2 Likes