Counting and Ending Team Battle Royales! Difficulty [ šŸŸØ ] or [5/10] [WIP]

Iā€™m confused about this guide since it seems really easy to me. Have a relay that relays to all players and increases a team scoped property by one. After that, when someone dies, you do that again, and check if a team has 0. If spectators arenā€™t considered players, make a global num teams left property. Make a relay for single player on each team. This should increment the num teams left property by one. If it is one, then it will end the game. So I think I hit everything.

1 Like

Yeah, something like that.

1 Like

I was just bad when I made the diffilcutie.

1 Like

Why is there a repeater though?

This is also about counting how many players are on your team.

The second? Maybe first property in that does the job i think.

Once I get on a laptop Iā€™ll explain a lot better.

Uh what is step three?

Mysz is pi from the discord, so I donā€™t think itā€™s finishedā€¦ If thereā€™s no step three, then you might have to use a different guide. (Iā€™m just too lazy right now to read it all).

I donā€™t think there is one

This is just ending a battle Royale though.

Ik but I want it to be a team br

Set the scope to team in other guides. I might have added a part about teams in my guide. Let me checkā€¦

I had one, but I just noticed a bug in it, so you need to go to the last post for the checker settings.

Oh ok, thank you!
(extra characters)

Youā€™re welcome! You can put character is between these (check in wiki form) to hide extra characters.

step 3 appears to beā€¦ missing

1 Like

Yeah. I think @mysz never had the time to finish it. But I think, if you are smart enough, you can figure it out by the layout of devices in the first pic.

1 Like

What about step 3?!?!?!?! How do you finish it?!?!