What’s the name of the game?
1 Like

4 Likes
That’s cool @YourLocalSanti
1 Like
Thanks, i just need the name of the game.
1 Like
As far as I know, there is no name to it currently
1 Like
@YourLocalSanti isnt that picture on google? (I could be wrong just wondering)
1 Like
Yeah…,so i made another!
1 Like
I don’t know if it’s either fake or you drew this
(not saying it is fake, I just don’t know)
1 Like
Wooow nice thx
the land of ember is the name
do you mind not puting a water mark on it ill give you credit in the game
Is this truly your art, @YourLocalSanti ?
1 Like
Yeah, i made this. Why?
1 Like
Just wondering. Didn’t know if it was AI ![]()
1 Like
Nice thanks! looks amazing
also
could you do by Leo) i tryd to make my profile name Leo but its a google acount
In my opinion, @YourLocalSanti make the castle a bit more visible
but other than that, I looks good



