Could somebody help me Create the "UnderGround" from "UnderTale"?

I need help creating “Last Corridor” from the Game “UnderTale”
Here are a picture of what they look like…

Those are the pictures please I would like some help
Also I intend for the game to be a Free for all with closeable assets as in what character you would like!

Welcome to the Forums!

Codes are not allowed on the forum.
I can send you pictures on how to make it though.
Also, Welcome to the Forums @VHS_Sans. I recommend reading guides in forum-tips and beginner-must-read.

Here’s a picture:
Capture
Use this guide to tint terrain:

1 Like

i can help (maybe idk much about undertale) but i am good with prop art i made a model for when i get back on @anon77025890 's map

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

i think i could make it maybe

wassup ropikal you ready to start making that map again or r u busy in class rn if so sorry i might be disturbing u during class

btw @anon77025890 sorry i could joi n ur map in time ecap was ending and i had scouts last night

srry in a bad class not rn

Welcome to the forum, @VHS_Sans! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read to Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone who has the word “Regular” next to their profile name. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

sent u a link on gmail

Welcome to the Community @VHS_Sans! I can definitly make the wall and glass window, but the pillars I maght not be able to do. But if you have any other questions for design, I am one of the people you might want to ask, just a tip.

1 Like

I might be able to do some ugly, but pretty close pillars. Ping me.

Undertale is a top-down game as well. Could you post a picture of the corridor in-game?

(this section was used for a cutscene, so there is no top-down version)

1 Like

He isn’t sharing codes tho, he is just asking for advice to make this

1 Like

Yeah I know, I was just saying

Thanks for the advice, I’ll do my best with what you gave me!

Yeah but idk if I’m able to do that with an “UnderTale free for all”