Cool themes ideas for your maps [re-upload]

0.0 dang a month?! i quit working on that like ages ago cuz it looked horrible or just mid

YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME :skull: :skull: :skull:

I would have tried to do it myself. I know people on the WIX and the forums have at least a little bit of a life. I was letting you cook!!
#nolife

1 Like

lol i forgot chill

1 Like

Oh, donā€™t get me wrong I think this is hilarious. However you could have told me. :frowning:

Kidding about the implying Iā€™m mad. Iā€™m not mad.

niiiice, ill try to make one and upload it!

1 Like

@Rusty
YES!!! 100000000000000000000000%
I really like it

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Sorry for bothering you but could you make a small area on a map you donā€™t really care much about or a test map so that you create a small area showcasing abandoned civilization theme?
(Only one screen)

1 Like

Hey @getrithekd whatā€™s with the purge of the wip tag?

People donā€™t really need to search for wip guidesā€¦ If they do, itā€™s for wiki guides.

4 Likes

ā€¦Yeah I guess thatā€™s fair
(usually Iā€™m against banned tags but this ones fine)

R.I.P. wip

1 Like

wip seems sorta unnecessary, unless some people go on wip tags to remind others to finish, I feel like wip should just be in the title so that people donā€™t flag.

2 Likes

@vqnillaxx ?

@Rusty So the image I have doesnā€™t really look that good and it looks like this because Iā€™m still going off the thing I said

suggestion: abandoned convenience store thingy

I could try to improve it but I am very lazy so it might take a while

1 Like

Just make sure its done in about a couple weeks.

(Donā€™t want to be locked out of editing.)

(Good luck)

1 Like

Nice Guide @Rusty !

1 Like

Thanks. If you have any theme ideas please let me know.

1 Like

Library (also i in art class right now)

1 Like

Iā€™m not on the forums that much so I am not going to get regular any time soon, so could you make this into a wiki?

Sorry everyone! but I will no longer be able to update this post due to wikis being gatekept behind the regular status.