Cod Zombies is done! Bonus room ideas?

My new, nearly finished COD Zombies map is nearly done! Featuring armory rooms, my very own custom Perk A Cola, the map is done! But, i did have an idea. I was thinking of some bonus room/rooms that the player can go in. Is there any ideas/suggestions you guys might have?

hmmmm GOD MODE ROOM

Oh! How would i make that?

Search for guides. I know for a fact that there is one.

1 Like

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/search?q=God%20%23community-made-guides

1 Like

yessir make an easter egg room like snowy survival or whatever that gamemode is with the safe and make it to where if you beat the easter egg either give player op item or end game here an idea add an exfil where a player has to survive and kill all zombie in the edit:area end of edit to escape! with a time limit

1 Like

one more thing make it solo player for player wanting to complete the game on it own and how are you gonna make it playable to other people? edit:unless you doing the discovery and have the requirement

1 Like

Co-Op multiplayer, and game codes

1 Like

@Cod_Zombies can post on many different sites to share game codes, not just discovery…

2 Likes

you can’t share game c0des on here tho so you need an another idea for that

if those site are not blocked or if he using an unblocker WHICH I WILL NOT TELL ONE and if he not using a school chromebook then sure. but let get back on topic.

People in real life and stuff, discord stuff like that

1 Like

perhaps try to make the mystery gun box?

2 Likes

let get back on topic because those site are compelety off topic.

1 Like

i also agree get back onto gkc cod zombies please

2 Likes

it gkc and as long as the topic is gkc related then that what we must be on-topic about only. mostly

2 Likes