Character Creation help

tho i’m not @Caternaught I would say make it look more like astronaut and not a knight.

How would I go about doing that?

Look at Caternaughts pfp.

Caternaught’s pfp has white, though.

Honestly in my not-so-professional opinion it just looks like a knight.

Ok, thanks for your feedback!

He said a spacesuit…

I tried editing it to look like a spacesuit : /
I changed the visor to look like a spacesuit visor

@Caternaught did you see this?

Did you use that knight gim as a base? I think it came with the king gim… I think you should try using a different gim. Just try looking up some gims on the internet, that way you’re not using only ones you know. This suggestion is based off of what I do when I think it looks like it could use improvement.

pa da! its not much it still needs more work but do you think its good? Any suggestions?

1 Like

I think it’s really good, just remember what caternaught wants. Here, I’ll Quote it, that way everbody can see and he doesn’t have to restate it.

@Gizmo2.0 urs is good but I think the ears should be poking out (gray) the visor should be down a little more just so it’s easily visible, and the tail should also be poking out. (this is all just in my opinion)

The tail is poking out, it just needs to be gray.

Well that obv what I meant, tail poking out of means out of the suit.

like that?

2 Likes

Honestly that looks really good!

its not done yet I still need to add some last cartoony effects like the gims have but thats a finally so I dont want to redo it after its done.

I want to get @Caternaught approval first.

I LOVE IT! but can you show a slight change to the pink-to-gray part of the ears? like make it so the ears have a bit of fur and the pink fades to gray, I would also like purple instead of orange.