Certain action on certain player's death

So I’m making a game where there are two teams: Echo and Vortex (how surprising) and they each have kings that are players. The goal is to KO the other team’s king. I need to know how to send the message that when those kings are KO’d the game ends. My coding is when game starts a relay selects a random person to slow down and give a notification to. Anyone have ideas?

Bonus points: is there a way to make someone’s name yellow or somehow make it clear that someone is the king without using waypoints?

1 Like

Uhh, for the bonus, you can only have technically 2 text colors. One for My Team, one for Other Team

Are you able to do anything with blocks that changes it? (I’m not very good with blocks)

Ok, so when the game starts, there should be a button, that puts them on team 3. KIt will give them a gold seed. Then, there should be a checker every 0.5 sec to see if that guy still has a gold seed. Now, make it so that you dont keep inventory, and if check fails, then end game.

1 Like

No, that is not a option in blocks

1 Like

A problem: I can’t put one of the kings on team 3, because

1. To his protectors, the king will look like an enemy.
  2. The king can be damaged by their own team.
    That’s a good idea, though.
1 Like

Oh, true.
(sry i just came back from docotor and not thinking properly)
Alright : Team 1 spawn at place A
Team 2 spawn at place B
A button at both A and B, and when button pressed, relay random player, give gold seed, start repeater, check player has a gold seed. If no, end game. The problem is i don’t know if it will immediatly end game because the other players don’t have a gold seed…

1 Like

Yeah when it picks a player that’s not the king, it will end the game. Is there a way to check all the players in the team at once? Is that a relay option?

Also, it’s ok.

I dunno then. Let me experiment. (i will get back to u. Blackhole is teaching Trig, gotta attend)

1 Like

I figured it out!!

connect a life cycle that’s on game start to a item granter and have it grant one gold seed then connect a life cycle that’s on player knock out to a checker that checks if the player has 1 gold seed if passes end game. tell me if you need anymore info.

1 Like

wait i forgot to add the relay…

1 Like

Will it work with two people? I’m going to have two kings, and when one of them dies the game has to end.

Here’s it with relay and yes it should work with two teams if you set the relay to one player on each team.

1 Like

I don’t use checkers often. Do I need to change any settings on it?

just one the 1st check option make the zero a one.

1 Like

OK I will try it out if it doesn’t work I’ll tell you.

Alright!! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

I dunno, what if it checks someone that isn’t the king?

it wont because only the king will have the seed

I’ve tested it my self.

1 Like