Can't shoot even when exited no gadget-fire zone

Screenshot (6)
This is genuinely unbearable at this point.

The nearest gadget block zone is across the map and it won’t let me shoot even after respawning. This is really bad for my game because it’s centered around PVP, but that won’t work when you can’t shoot. The only thing that could be a factor is that my game is at 97% memory, because when it was near 70% it let you fire only after going teleporting to the farm area and going back with a respawn trigger.

Really hope there will be a fix for this!

4 Likes

Hmmm, this is interesting.
Try reloading your map.
Oh, and try removing the current weapon of a player and replacing it with a new one
(Can you make the zone visible in game?)

3 Likes

I’ll try and let you know.

2 Likes

The farm glitch is working again, but it still doesn’t let you just normally leave the gadget fire zone. I think this is just purely a memory bug, because these sentries aren’t shooting me even though we are on different teams and there is no barrier or wall between us. Also, they only shoot when you’re below them, which is also strange.

3 Likes

Oohh ho ho. This is interesting…

So, just to confirm, there are absolutely no devices – besides the sentries – in the picture you just sent? No hidden zones or anything affecting it?

If not, this is very exciting :smiley:

2 Likes

So, it’s still not working?

2 Likes

This happened to me too. My map was at 97% memory too

2 Likes

Can you show an image in editing mode? I want to see where the zone is.

2 Likes

I’ve experienced this before, however I discovered this when in the game I’m making, I was teleported outside of the zone, and then, I still couldn’t shoot.

1 Like

This is weird, so many bugs in the last week, i wounder why.

4 Likes

Probably because josh and the gimkit team are working on adding the new props so it’ll be a bit laggy for the servers.
Should get fixed soon though.

2 Likes

Oh they were finally added? 3 days late though.

1 Like

I have this problem too it didnt work until i left it alone for a while and came back and got rid of the zone (rip my stun screech atk) so far only solution seems to be to delete the zone and move on until its fixed

No hidden zones, only a camera view with no extra settings.

1 Like

I know a fix for this:
It isn’t something you’d expect, but dont pull out your weapon in the zone.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I’ll look into it!

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Lucasarino!

welcome back to the community @Lucasarino

Thank you!
Extra text has been put here

Thanks for this, heres some extra text.