Can you make a zone deal damage?

yeah it must be a very popular idea.

1 Like

I’m going to email Gimkit about it and ask them to add it, I don’t know if it’ll work but it’s worth trying. It could help a lot of people, and the worst thing is that there is technically a solution but it’s so tedious and time-consuming that it basically just makes you want to abandon the idea.

1 Like

Yeah there email is hello@gimkit.com, jeffo’s email is jeff@gimkit.com, and josh’s email is josh@gimkit.com.

1 Like

wait who’s jeff? is he like a co founder?

1 Like

Yeah jeff is @Jeffo, and he is the co founder, he is also the main mod on the forum, so you could message him as well. He’s nice and i would rather you message him than josh because josh might not repsond right away and is very busy, but so is jeff. But he would at least give you an honest straight forward answer.

1 Like

The best place for product suggestions is feedback.gimkit.com. Make sure to search your idea before adding it. If it’s there already, you can just upvote it.

We love getting emails, but if we get emailed product suggestions, we’re just going to direct you to the feedback page.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Oh my apologies, I never knew there was a feedback page so i always sent emails. Again, sorry.

3 Likes

https://gimkit.nolt.io/ can also be used for product suggestions, since they are the same page and such.

I think he was meaning offical sites. like affilated.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.