Can you help me get all the notes from gimkit

(post deleted by author)

Don’t think that’s allowed. Posting codes here. You can do that on some other Gimkit Fan site, like the Fandom.

2 Likes

please delet that immedatly or edit it out you can be banned for that

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Jordon.meiser! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with us to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

Welcome back hunter! And yeah codes art allowed.

1 Like

Welcome back, @MuffinHunter0823! What do u need, @Lostsea3?

I mean I don’t normally play one way out looking for notes i just randomly find them and read them

2 Likes

This is a reference to the Gimkit Discord mod Eesoog. I don’t believe it has any connection with the lore, other than that it is suspected that the muffins for the PML are made with this recipe.

4 Likes

need to help this person with the lore

2 Likes

What do u need in the lore, @Lostsea3?

I’m going to be really busy this week w/ setting up the GimUN, but I’ll try to help if I see this and have time.

woah your online jk already knew that j0in https://padlet.com/Gimkit101/the-gimun-1qrq6tqw3i3w3aio !!

1 Like

well i don’t need lore its @Jordon.meiser who does

That’s cool. I never thought Gimkit would incorporate fans into their games.

It’s about helping the community I know @WolfTechnology is in it though.

2 Likes

They have added three references to people. All of them have done a lot for the gimkit community, and so the devs decided to add in a reference just for fun :slight_smile:

TGG
Eesoog
Maththrive

2 Likes

Who is TGG? And I knew of math thrive in blast ball, but it’s cool to know that they have done it for a long time because one way out is almost a year old now.

1 Like

TGG and Eesoog are gimkit discord mods.

2 Likes