Can you assign teams or is it all done by an AI?

I can’t figure this out! Please help!

2 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I’m afraid you cannot assign specific players to certain teams, but you can choose between different options:

• free for all
  • specific team amount
  • uneven team
  • cooperative

Be sure to mark a solution if your question has been answered!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the help. I guess the AI just randomly assigns it.

2 Likes

You can assign teams by setting everybody to a placeholder team (could be any team) and then selecting what player goes to what team with a team switcher, you can use relays and triggers for this. (This is if you want a specific amount of players on one team because you can’t choose player limit for 2 teams or more)

2 Likes

ok thank y’all for helping it worked!

2 Likes

You can, look at the settings of the spawners, the AI can be on the same team/

2 Likes

Wdym? The sentries?
i know you can put sentries on the same team as you

2 Likes

yes you can make them on a team (1-8)

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @DarkAJ!

2 Likes

welcome @DarkAJ !

2 Likes

you could use this:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @DarkAJ! Make sure to read the new-user-must-read posts, the FAQ, and the TOS if you want to learn more about the forum and how it works! Hope you have a great time here :slight_smile:!

Also be sure to mark a solution as the post that was most helpful for finding your answer!

1 Like

You could use Player IDs

3 Likes

Actually it would be difficult but you could wire buttons to a team switcher and maybe use block code, and press the buttons in-game for players to switch team

1 Like

Those really aren’t teams. They just help the computer create an index for a list of people.

2 Likes

You could list them into teams though (I think)

1 Like

What do you mean? You can use the team number for player ids, but using player ids for teams would be a hassle.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @DarkAJ

1 Like