Can someone help me make moving sentries?

I need help making sentries that move. I am making a hello neighbor map and I need to make Mr. Crow

As far as I know, there isn’t a good way to make sentries move. You could try making one disappear and another appear in a chain to create an illusion that it’s moving. Would that work?

Yeah thats basically how you do it, triggers, a bunch of sentries, and a bunch of channels/wires

dang, so many people have been asking for this recently,

currently:
one single sentry cannot move. but you can activate and deactivate multiple sentries to make it took like it is moving

welcome to the community @Speed18 , hope you have a great time here.

Yeah it’s really annoying and memory inefficient. I put a suggestion on the feedback page for moving props and devices but it’s probably not going to happen. We can hope though!

Thank you for the help everyone. If there’s anything I can do for you, just ask me.

umm, actually, I don’t think you can because in hello neighbor, the neighbor can literally go anywhere, so that means a LOT of sentries. that means more memory, and there is a limit for how many sentries that can be in a map.

Yeah. Each sentry is a whopping 1,000 memory! (Or 1% memory on your map)

Isn’t it 500?

Oh yeah. Sorry, I just was thinking of when I used blocks with sentries. My bad.

A whopping 500 memory! That’s 0.5%… yeah you get it