Can someone help me find out where in the gimkit creative wixsite that i can post codes?

I realy need help on my Gim Games map that I am creating

1 Like

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/groups?scrollToTop=1

i mean this is kinda off topic

1 Like

Go to @CringeKarlScott’s featured webiste:

It’s right next to the globe symbol.

1 Like

Please don’t post about the wixsite in the future. Do that on the wixsite.

2 Likes

Make sure to delete your codes after they become invalid so I won’t have to do it myself.

1 Like

we don’t have codez

1 Like

codes on the wixsite

2 Likes

This has been solved. Please mark a solution. Search things up before posting, there’s plenty of topics on this.

3 Likes

Please either delete this topic or mark one of the comments as a solution. You do not want to be flagged for posting off-topic, @LYLE !

1 Like

I have an off-topic question. Does anyone know if you can delete your account on here? My BFF wants to know.

1 Like

They can only delete their account if it’s within seven days of account creation.

They can also just set all topics to muted and reset their password to a bunch of random letters and log out.

Now back on topic.

2 Likes

i don’t think hes online.

1 Like

Is there a possibility to at least change your username? Like how mine’s @leo_flowers

2 Likes

Why? That’s a very off topic question. Please refrain from asking questions like that in the future.

2 Likes

ok.

no you can’t.
Now back on topic folks.

I tried to access code sharing but it said members only so I tried to become part of it but now it says pending how long does it take to get accepted