Can somebody help me make a thumbnail?

I need a platformer thumbnail kinda like this but not a DLD copy

2 Likes

I don’t do Gimkit art, but I know @Kat_aronii does. But according to her bio she is not active on weekends… definitely others that do this tho

3 Likes

sure my man i gocha

2 Likes

whats the theme of the map?
do they have a specific reason to be going up or do they just want to?

3 Likes

My point proven by AllFather_ofDeath.

3 Likes

@vqnillaxx & @AllFather_ofDeath the theme is basically the same as dont look down, can you make a gim flying on a spaceship into space with the text: One Way To Go: UP

2 Likes

sound good

1 Like

alr its 10:35 for me ima go to bed

1 Like

Yeah I am gonna be afk for the night from here on as well. good night and happy building.

3 Likes

same to you too :smile:

2 Likes

@InfiScript I can make a thumbnail once I have time.

3 Likes

welcome to the forums!! hope you enjoy your time here @InfiScript

1 Like

OK! it is currently 11:00 EST and i have finished the thumbnail. @InfiScript I do hope it is to your wonderful standards
Brown Minimalist Podcast Promotion Youtube Thumbnail (3)

this thing took 30 minutes to make

4 Likes

what do you use to make your thumbnails?

1 Like

i use a mix of canva and a bunch of the pics like the big rocket ship those things are from deviantart and what ever else i can find on the internet

and thanks for all the love you’ve given my work @Artemis i am so very grateful

2 Likes

I will try to make a thumbnail, just need time! (Probably, most likely, will not be as good as @AllFather_ofDeath’s.

AllFather_ofDeath

NP! Thank you for being amazing! In case someone hasn’t told you today, YOU. ARE. ENOUGH!

1 Like

you will definitely do great on this thumbnail i believe in you (now i must sleep because i got school tomorrow and got to get up a 6:00 A.M.) GOODNIGHT EVERY ONE

2 Likes

fr. I’m gonna sleep now. Cya, everyone!

3 Likes

@AllFather_ofDeath thx for the logo! im gonna make a poll for the photos and we can vote

1 Like

ok cool!!