Can I please get some help!

Ok so I’ve been making a hide and seek map but I need help on the teams. I need 2 people to be taggers which spawn in 1 area and everyone else hiders. How do I do that. Also please tell me some more things to add.

1 Like

Have a spawn pad set to only spawn the hiders’ team, and one spawn pad set to spawn only the seekers’ team.

1 Like

Use a lifecycle game start then two relays that pick random player to go to a team switcher also make it coop

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @JAY123! There is a spawn pad device and when you click on it, there should be a 3rd option. Set it to the tagger’s team.

For 2 taggers, get a lifecycle, and 2 relays (set them to random player), and a team switcher (switches to the tagger team after game starts). Wire these devices and select these boxes.

2 Likes

Add closets if you dont know how there is a guide

2 Likes

You should use an random - all other players - random relay triplet to make sure that you don’t the same player twice.

1 Like

That won’t work I’ll explain it later. It’s about duplications of the channel.

2 Likes

Thanks except I’ve already used that

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @JAY123!

1 Like

So, the channel gets duplicated for all other players. So each person will pick a random player! This means that you still have a chance of picking the same person twice, and you usually pick more than one person.

Welcome to the forum, @JAY123! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more! Ask anyone that’s profile says “Regular” for in-depth help. You could have 2 different teams with 2 spawn pads dedicated to each team, and wire a tag zone to a team switcher. If it works, remember to mark a solution!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.