Call of Gim Campaign Ideas ONLY

This is where we will get ideas.

1 Like

Please explain the game so users can help give you ideas.

1 Like

Lore ig?

1 Like

What mechanics do you need help with?

I work best with mechanics, WolfTechnology and other people can help you with the art (I’m bad at GKA lol

okay you should probably delete that quote aswell @wolftechnology

oh no karl is coming for me :skull:

3 Likes

Nobody has really seen your game? what is the name of the game so we can play it?

1 Like

I tried searching it up but there was no Call of Gim.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s published yet…

1 Like

have you published it??

2 Likes

why would that get him demoted?

1 Like

It is posted but for me and my comrade Actigimsion it is not showing up

1 Like

You should probably change your name so people dont think you and Actigimsion2 are the same person

1 Like

You don’t understand what that is meaning, but its a history term that the dude who ruled germany during ww2 used on why he started to hate others. because he was not accepted into art school.

3 Likes

Oh i know what the reference is but i didn’t think he was specifically talking about that I thought he was just talking about how he is bad at art

1 Like

Yeah, it was how i understood it, but just to be safe we just deleted it.

1 Like

i think we should get back on-topic

2 Likes

ah alright and btw how does this dumb 20 letter thing work because when i am trying to tell someone thank you it says “post must be 20 letters”

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

It’s to prevent spam.
You can hide letters in <> to make them invisible and bypass the character limit.

Raw example:

<hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>
1 Like

idk, just use the symbols<> and put text in it, it will hide the text and bypass the limit.

1 Like

that makes sense and really the gkc forums is probably the most well moderated forum i have ever seen

2 Likes