Button teleporting player

Hi! I’m trying to make it so that when a player pushes a button, they are teleported somewhere else. I currently have my button wired so that when the button is pressed, it teleports player to target. The problem is, anyone can easily walk right past the button and step on the teleporter to go there. Is there any way to disable that? I want only the button to be able to teleport them. Any help would be much appreciated!

There are two possible ways to fix that.

1. Make it so that you can’t trigger that teleporter by entering it.
  2. Remove the first teleporter entirely, and wire/channel the button directly to the end teleporter.

@NoNoWahoo I can’t do the second method because of the way my game is set up. How do I make it so I can’t trigger the teleporter by entering it?

Go into the teleporter’s options and go to “All Options”. I can’t open Gimkit right now to check, but there is an option to disable teleporting the player on entering. You could also move the first teleporter so that the player can’t reach it.

I’m not seeing an option to disable when entering. And if I move the teleporter, wouldn’t it put them in the wrong spot? I have 2 teleporters that link to each other.

I meant the teleporter that the button is wired to.

Oh! I understand now! Thank you so much for all your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.