Board Game Idea Help

I’m Making A Gimkit Board Game Based On It’s Different Minigames, But It’s Going To Be Kind Of Boring If You Just Roll The Dice To Get To The End. Can You Think Of Any Ways To Spice It Up?
Comment Them Below!

1 Like

make it have like power ups, or do like the game of life, how every space is a different outcomes with many possible endings.

2 Likes

Or you can do a personal fav board/card game exploding kittens. Its hilarious and super fun to play, but i’m not sure if you can exactly copy the cards. It also may be a bit to dark for gimkit to allow as published.

Some of the cards :arrow_down:

2 Likes

What about “Throw Throw Burrito” :smiling_imp: then it would be more PvP based, or still too dark?

1 Like

no but what would you throw? like a one shot sling shot?

1 Like

Yeah, maybe something like that. You would either have a one-shot weapon, or a soccer ball, but the weapon seems more realistic~

1 Like

yeah i think a sling shot will do because its quick and deals decent damage.

1 Like

There would a minor issue for Burrito Duel though, because you have to wait 3 seconds before you can “throw”, but I’m sure that can be resolved with counters and barriers~

1 Like

or a temp zone that deactivates are a counter reaches 3, because that stops gadget fire in a certain area. It would be a bit more effective.

1 Like

Oh yeah definitely, I forgot about that~

1 Like

you could make a lore in each one,

e.g:

The fish in fishtopia are all swimming away due to a giant water boss!
collect fish and make a giant quantum fish weapon (quantum portal)
and defeat the boss and restore normal fishing rarities…

Maybe make some squares/places traps where you have to fight a boss?? (Also I think it would look nice to use colored barriers for the squares/places)

1 Like

What about a fork in the road, and one area leads to a secret area with like a fight or something!

1 Like

Ink

How about a game like Candy Land, but you do fast food instead?