Beginner Voting System (Difficulty šŸŸ© or 3/10)

How many players does this work for

1 Like

Concatenation is instead of checking if a property is equal to a number 200 times and other broadcasting a unique channel when it is, I believe it is just having a block that says

Broadcast on channel:    Create text with: "Anything here"
                                         : Get property: "Your property"

I believe I explained it correctly, but if I didnā€™t just tell me. (That would also mean I taught myself wrong.)

5 Likes
  • 0/10
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10+/10
0 voters
2 Likes

nice guide!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say this is an :green_square: guide. But nonetheless, cool guide!

1 Like

As many as you want, only will take longer to prosses for more people.

1 Like

This is easy to understand, I used it! Nice Guide!

3 Likes

I have just finished with the player voting systembump

1 Like

Would we have to do both pre-set and players?

1 Like

maybe

2 Likes

No, they work independently. The preset you set what is being voted on befor the game. Player automaticly takes every player in the game and creates a voting system for them.

2 Likes

Ok, so I can just make the player part and I donā€™t have to do the pre-set?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

For the blocks, @awesomeT43 , how do you get the block that says ā€˜if do else if doā€™ in the calculations part?

1 Like

Get an if else block and hit the :gear: on the top left corner.

2 Likes

Thanks, one more question (sry for bothering u a lot) I set up the system but how would the voting part happen? Cuz like I joined the game it teleported me there but it doesnā€™t make me vote for anything

You have to trigger the voting and calculation parts separately, only the set-up activates at the beginning of the game.

1 Like

So thereā€™s not gonna be any pop-up thatā€™s like ā€œWho do you voteā€ and it says the player names?

No it just says the players name with a next and vote button.

1 Like

So when is that supposed to show up? Cuz iā€™m testing my game and idk when its supposed to show that (sry for throwing lots of questions at u)