Bedwars help? I need ideas

gtg see you around, POST ALL YOUR IDEAS I NEED THEM!!!

Mark a post as a solution.

It is ongoing with ideas.

But the post is marked as help?

Ideas are classified under help, right, as in you need help with coming up with ideas? The ideas would be ongoing, meaning no solution yet.

Oh alright, just trying not to get suspended.

WHERE ARE THE IDEAS LOL

like where

in your head, just think and listen to good music, it helps with thinking of ideas.

Nonexistent…maybe make a button that will speed up everyone else, gift people money,etc.

Yeah…

Generator Upgrade

thx for reminding me

Omg I can relate so much, when I was building the floor plan for my among us map, I completely forgot that walls were a thing, so I had to go back and change all my floors to walls

Also I have an idea for bedwars, but I’m not sure if its a good one or not. So I thought you could kind of recreate bridging by building the islands and then covering all the space in between with zones that would respawn you if you stepped on them, and you could buy a “bridge” that deactivated a narrow zone so you could walk on it to get to other islands.

2 Likes

Oh yes!

bedwars recently had a event mode called no build mode and i had huge inspo from that

thanks for reminding me though!

Find a way to build if possible. No clue if it is. Sorry if you have had this suggestion!