Barriers disappearing

@mysz can testify. Me, @haiasi, @Vortex-Mist and mysz were playing B ____Land. Then someone had the bright idea to run to the win detection system and speedrun the game. I then edited the map, added walls all around the end so you couldn’t cheese it, and people somehow STILL cheesed my masterpiece. You can check the ____Land guide to see what the build originally looked like.

4 Likes

How did they cheese the masterpiece, did they just walk through the wall?

1 Like

I testify

1 Like

Idk, they just walked over to the zone and won the game, even after I fixed it.

1 Like

barriers as in devices or props?

1 Like

Devices

1 Like

Is this still unresolved?

I think so.

2 Likes

ditto

1 Like

But if it’s not an issue anymore we can remove the tag.

It IS still an issue! _____Land becomes unplayable when everyone is just trying to cheese… I worked so hard on it :sob:

3 Likes

Just add barriers, walls, barrier props, EVERYTHING TO STOP THEM

1 Like

Or, simply use the zones I know are there so that, if they go outside where they are supposed to be, they teleport back.

1 Like

I ADDED barriers and walls, but they didn’t load! And they were cheesing the game BEFORE entering a zone!

1 Like

Just completely blockade a good portion of the entry, and copy that multiple times? (use a huge barrier that prevents you from going up or in to the exit)

1 Like

Also, try again because maybe the publish link didn’t save and we were playing on the unsaved version so the barriers didn’t work…

Or did you test by yourself?

2 Likes

Try adding zones around the barriers that make you respawn?

3 Likes

I tested by myself both times before sending the public link.

2 Likes

That could get gnarly. The win detection already uses a zone, and I don’t want to rely on ADO (if it even exists) to not respawn the winning player. Also, the zone could just not spawn in when I play a public game.

2 Likes

Alright, then (whoa you’re smart)

2 Likes