this is the boss

i hope you find this helpful for you maps! this took days
if you have any ideas plz tell me!

not full map

3 Likes

Wow! That looks nice!

2 Likes

thx so much! do you have any ideas

Maybe a crafter’s forge where you can craft weapons or items into new ones or a blacksmith that can make stronger weapons for you?

2 Likes

the black smith makes your weapons stronger the inn gives speed boost and the shop give you recourses for the black smith and inn like coffee beans for coffee = speed boost

1 Like

and wepons drop from sentres

Nice map!!!

1 Like

Thanks! it took a while

Maybe since you have those pillar there could be an upstairs where the boss or a suprise is it would be a teleporter that teleports them to the “upstairs” that is actually just another area out side but inside since we arent able to go up and down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok fine, you guys can flag the first post but the second one was perfectly fine. All I said was that we couldn’t figure anything out since he didn’t give any details. HOW IS THAT INAPPROPRIATE?!
They were even hearted by @Haiasi and he would never heart something bad.

What? Did you guys want me to say something like: “Oh you’re map is good but I can’t figure it out without steps and tips”???. What I said was the exact same thing except I went straight to the point.

If anything, why am I getting flagged when @Edwards is literally showing us his name in Gimkit.
I’m going to get banned because you guys are flagging me for unnecessary reasons.

Now let’s get back on topic.

4 Likes

Awesome map!!! Do you have a story line behind it?

1 Like

Wow! You put so much effort! Good job you should expand it little more.

2 Likes

Maybe the story behind it is like almost like the one way out game because in the images it had aliens from one way out.

2 Likes

Not yet but thats why its WIP

thats not my name bro

Nice idea! it could be a secret boss.

Add floors to the dungeons and maybe add a path that’s blocked and you have to blow it up. And add quests.(If you haven’t already)

1 Like

im working on the quest now thats why its wip

Ok, maybe add floors to the town/city buildings.

1 Like

Thay have a floor did you look at the town :man_facepalming: