Automatic door help

How to i make an automated Way to like open a door?
like wallmarts doors?

1 Like

Use a zone so when player enters zone the door opens!

2 Likes

Well, is there a way to animate it or no?

1 Like

How would you like it animated?

1 Like

Like the door was closed, and then when you get close, it opens.

1 Like

Try using barriers to make it look like animated, unless that’s what you want. Also, if you can take a screenshot I might be able to help.

1 Like

animation takes some wires and to get a door open and closed it would take a button and some wires let me know if you would like me to explain it further

1 Like

You could use zones.

1 Like

Seems like a cool idea, what game are you using it for? :slight_smile: I used zones for mine.

1 Like

A bit off-topic but…
Hey @Claire_B !

1 Like

Would you mind taking a screenshot @LEPRECON2024 ?

1 Like

Hey I’m going to check it

1 Like

I am gonna be making a game like @ModerateCape86 's keep away yes i have permission
And i want to make it to where you can enter an area to hide, but you can see if someone is already in the area.

3 Likes

Yep, you know the thing? (off-topic but I will be on-topic now)

1 Like

You could use a button connect to a teleporter and when someone presses the button, the button deactivates.

1 Like

Oh, seems cool! Would love to play it when it comes out. As for the seeing player thing, make it so when a player enters the zone a counter goes up, exits counter goes down. IDK if this would be the best way tho, im also kinda not that smart.

add a trigger “make it invisible ingame” and put a wire so when triggered opens the door

So, the door is like a Walmart Door?

Kinda sort of, have you ever played @ModerateCape86 's Keep Away?

I think so but it might have been a while ago…