ATM Thumbnail Request

thids is not done

Screenshot 2024-09-07 12.34.21 PM

1 Like

Only 9 mins left until I get my likes back, great job!

1 Like

the hemster
Screenshot 2024-09-07 3.38.24 PM

1 Like

2hrs 'til my new like :skull:

2 Likes

:sob: why does it look so unnatural??
Screenshot 2024-09-07 3.45.32 PM

2 Likes

Anybody done?
4d since last reply…

1 Like

I could make a thumbnail, gimme more time than normal bc the specs are a lil vague to me

2 Likes

@Bill-Cipher, that’s a bit harsh and rude. How do you know it’s “half baked” anyway. Also, these people don’t even have to make a thumbnail if they don’t want to (you’re making it sound like @Build-pleasse is forcing them)

Anywho, just please try to be a bit more respectful (I’m not about to get into ANOTHER flame war)

3 Likes

@Roberta’s Alt, stop being rude and act like an underage user
listen to my words, you might get a permanent suspension on both account for Ban Evasion, Being Off-topic and more.

Also, please flag them immediately if they do stuffs like this again instead of saying: “oH gOd pLeAsE sToP bEiNg So rUdE!”

5 Likes

I mean I could, but I like to see how thumbnails turn out, and they add a bit of welcoming feelings along with some stuff the players can expect.

1 Like

They’re not an alt, but the fact that they joined about 20 minutes ago and they know things is a bit questionable…

@Build-pleasse I think it’s because you get pinged whenever someone replies on your post

5 Likes

Why did this ping me?

1 Like

yes @bill-cipher stop being rude

2 Likes

My bad I guess. I wasn’t aware it was an “alt” and thought they accidentally came off rude. I just like to give people chances to correct there mistakes instead of flagging everything immediately. From now on, I’ll just flag everything instead (that’s bad that is).

4 Likes

No need to rush bro :face_exhaling:

my homework said otherwise that day

1 Like

Is there a deadline?

1 Like

Sep. 20, or do ya’ll need more time?
Only time will tell

2 Likes

It not my alt i was too lazy to even bother

1 Like

You’re unsuspended?