Ask for Art! [OPEN]

Is that a reference cause if not i’m missing something.

He disrespected the (Mostly) honorable FNaF fans! He should be ashamed!

OOOOOOOHhhhh Proceeds to literally die from laughing

Please don’t be negative on these forums. Positivity takes minimal effort but can change someone’s day around! Try that :smiling_face:

1 Like

Saying something like that is not negative. For your information, it is a wild accusation. I have done no wrong. I have meant all my words in non-negative words. Why would I say someone has no respect? I mean my words in the best forms. Please do not misjudge them. And my word choice needs to update a couple hundred (Or thousand) years…

1 Like

Just try not to use the words “ashamed” as it could hurt someone.

3 Likes

Sure!
Get a Stone Column (Gray) and a normal-sized Dry Bush.
Tint the dry bush to 100, 100, 0, rotate it sideways, and layer it underneath the column.
It should look something like this:
gravestone
|
Let me know if you need any more art help!

maybe copy in resize it to be smaller, and then place it in the middle? that would add depth to the design itself. you could also add a sign with a message, some flowers, and a bonsey sentry for the skelie. could you try and make a new one for me the way I recommend it? I need it for a game @spikelord.

@spikelord, something you could add is instead of using a bush for the dirt, use the actual dirt prop. it might look nice. (you could also add ‘RIP’ on the stone or smth. could look cool.)

im suprised people are still requesting for art here.
this topic is like–what? 3 months old? dang. impressive.