(Art Help) Anyone know how to make a lighthouse?

I need help to make a lighthouse for a game I’m making, any ideas or guides for that? I couldn’t really find any.

Use a Circular and Rectangular barrier to make the lighthouse oval along with some metal poles and a Bicycle Rack (maybe?)

2 Likes

use metal poles layered ontop of each other but showing some of themselves to make the strips, then tint some red and alternat them , then place a circle table fliped unside down and add wooden poles from each of the tables legs, at the table and pole contraption on to the top metal pole, then add a empty plant tube and add a light prop of your choice, then add barriers to make a triangle roof and add barriers to make a door at the bottom.

3 Likes

naahh. I thought you spawn one

when did i spam.nvm ik who u are. how am i spaming

Please don’t reply if it doesn’t benefit the conversation.
You have already been banned on the wix, don’t bring it here.

2 Likes

well . thats cuz of dragon.

That is off-topic for the forum, and should be said else where.

its ok . it dont matter much

yea true, I will not do that anymore, sorry!
Yea…

2 Likes

Also, the art tag is reserved for art guides just so you know.

and wolf i email you abbt smth

2 Likes

(Post deleted by author)

Idk if you talking about my alt or dragons alt

Stop posting on this, continue it on the padlet, email, or discord, not here. Any post after this that is not related to the topic will get flagged.

2 Likes

yeh its ah nice topic seas …

Wolf, Anyway you can show me what you mean? Because I don’t understand what you are saying.

What i said is what i mean, you just need to layer it ontop of each item in order, then the tube goes behind the table and poles. and then the roof goes back infront. I would inclub photos, but its late and im on mobile. Sorry if that sounds rude…

3 Likes

Like this?:

metal poles as the tables, the table right where the fences are and add wooden poles from each table leg to the other. and add a door at the bottom of the tower, and the roof is just rectagles stacked.