Are we supposed to set the transparency so high?

So I accidentally set the transparency of a prop to a number above one is it supposed to allow you to put the value over one?

This is what it looked like
IMG_1866

2 Likes

HA LOLOLOLOL- ahem uh, i think that’s just a glitch that needs to be fixed like those other 500,000 bugs. also that snow pile looks no different than the 1.00 transparency one i think

3 Likes

I think the transperncy above 1 is just the same about it.

Just the shadows become more darker.

1 Like

That shadow underneath it lol
Probably just a mistake Gimkit made.

1 Like

Yeah, this has existed forever, I have no idea why it hasn’t been patched.

1 Like

the 1.00 transparency is the same as any higher. 1.00 is the highest transparency you can get.

The only thing that happens is the shadow is weird

the shadow is find, no one USUALLY looks at it anyway @Cellofive

Yea I can do it to It’s strange

1 Like

I can make it more than a hundred .Yea It’s a glitch

Just did a quick check, and the gimkit team appears to have forgot to set a max value haha

2 Likes

are you able to update the code with any mods or such?

(I’m not a computer person so idk :rofl: )

I’m not sure if updating the values in the place I found them would have any effect on the game, and I’m probably not going to check if it would, since I don’t see how changing them would be of any use.

If you meant the question to be more open ended, yes, I can make gimkit mods.

3 Likes

How did you know where to look? Just a lot of rummaging through with inspect or…?

About 98% of what I know about gimkits code and how to mod is self taught through just messing with inspect for hours on end. I was trying to download some info about devices a while ago, so I still remembered exactly where the info on their settings and limitations were, and grabbed a screenshot of that.

1 Like