Arcade Machine with Playable Game (Difficulty 2/10 or šŸŸ©)

I made an arcade machine in my murder mystery map, but the minigame is just a quiz game which I called ā€œAtari Brain-Outā€ which is played in a question answering screen. In my arcade, I also made it so that you have to first buy tickets to play the game, and then if you get at least half of the 10 questions correct, you get points for playing it which you can spend on rewards like a speed upgrade.

2 Likes
Thatā€™s pretty cold! How did the device systems look like?

Cringe, if I wanted to run a GK8 tournament on wix, what would I need to do? (Besides finish GK8, but the Beta is playable if worst comes to worst)

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes
Pretty simple, just some vending machines and a questioner and some item granters.

Youā€™re on the wix? I didnā€™t know you were, but if you are, you definitely can. Normally youā€™d need the Event Host role to host events like that, but as you may know, mysz has left Gimkit until next year, and they want you to take their mod role, so you can get event host as well.

If youā€™re on Discord, look on the wix and find the link to the wixsite Discord server and j0in that too, thereā€™s a stage channel for live event hosting!

3 Likes
I tried to take a screen recording of it working, but idk how to upload videos on Discourse.

Ah, just found out you are Beanine on the wix!

You now are a mod and event host!

6 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

OOOPS i stumbled and BUMPED my head on the table when i woke up I realized have BUMPED this post! such a nice guideā€¦ if only it kept going what arcades could people makeā€¦I guess we could only wonder???

3 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

bump