Anyone know how to make a throne?

I need to make one that someone could “sit” on

1 Like

you stand on it sitting isn’t really possible

1 Like

Well, i put it in quotation marks, i meant just a throne.

1 Like

Look around on the forums, there’s bound to be a guide about it somewhere.

1 Like

@Foxy, plz check your lore Padlet - I left some comments for you.

Also, I looked for you, @Bookwyrm703, and I couldn’t find any guides on making thrones. Maybe try asking one of the best custom prop artists to help you make one.

@Bookwyrm703 I made one on a map @Quimblo made if we can get in touch with him I can give you that
@Gimkit101 I saw please note the worlds in our lores are different I can still add your suggestion they need to have weakness though and not be way to op

1 Like

I have an idea, a button right next to it that says “sit” wired to a teleporter on top of the throne, now on the throne is barriers where you can’t move at all as if you are on it, there will also be a button next to it that says stand up teleporting you back to in front of the throne. This should simulate sitting.

4 Likes

K, @Foxy - FYI they do have a weakness, I just don’t like to advertise it b/c I’m an Elder Wizard myself.

Foxy
Foxy
Foxy
Foxy
Foxy
Foxy

The weakness is kinda easy to find: gold. Luckily not too many people can afford to have a lot of gold around. And of course any of the Elder Dragons or Elder Elves can beat an Elder Wizard, too, when given the right circumstances.

I don’t think there is a prop for that, but you could use other props put together or a text device and an emoji.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.