Any ideas for making a CUPHEAD map?

I want to make a cuphead map since dld is out,
but I’m not sure what to do!
how am I going to add the bosses and fun little mecanics?
this lil’ peabrain needs some orange juice.

Ideas I might implement:

ok, heres Goopy le Grande
i tried my best, however im not great at the 1930s artstyle :'D
Screenshot 2024-03-21 5.50.14 PM
i’m making Cagney Carnation now.

I’m wondering if we can add the dash mechanic.
Cuphead will be pretty hard…
How will Run N Gun’s work?

1 Like

We also need someone to beat the map…

maybe using a blaster?
ima brainstorm while i build th map, then do devices and all.

hello ive never played cup head ive watched the entire show on netflix and seen some speed runs maybe make one of the weapons be the blaster. this will be hard considering we still don’t have moving npcs

1 Like

Just throw in a ton of sentries :skull:
Jokes aside, bosses will definitely be the hardest, since they all have phases.

2 Likes

Mabey go to the cuphead wiki and look at the map and ideas so you can get a general idea :upside_down_face: -------------> Cuphead Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

It won’t be hard with pseudo health and such.

1 Like

but how do we link there health? maybe build the boss out of props and then make the props take damage… so the boss is built and then put a transparent box over it and then that will be the prop and if its destroyed the boss dies so hide the props used to make the boss

1 Like

i could make some boss prop/barrier art if you’d like!
just give me a bit, im in school.

3 Likes

wow same time thats amazing :D,

2 Likes

same with me, but me gets free time right now so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You could add some special ways of defeating the boss like finding hidden triggers while under fire or something.

1 Like

could you explain wt a cup head is?

i can sorta think of a person though with a tea cup as a head with a straw either red or blue here you can check it out cuphead

I have had this thought for the longest time
The weapons:
Peashooter - zapper
Charge shot - quantum portal
Homing shot - blaster
Lobber - P.M.L
Spread shot - evil eye
boomerang - wooden wand?

The shop:
every run and gun level has 5 cash (coins) scattered around using the new image item, with zones that give you the cash when passed through.

Shop:
It will work like the shop in cuphead, you must buy either the item or the weapon to get the next level of item or weapon

Dash:
just set their speed to 2 for about a second or 0.5 second

Parrying:
No clue for now…

Specials:
BEAM - Give a legendary blaster for 3 seconds, but lock them in place
Invincibility - just give a full heal
Spinning ghost - I have no clue

Charms:
Smoke dash - no idea
P sugar - no idea
Wheatstone - no clue
extra heart 1 and 2 - set health to 300 max, start with 100, health charm 1 gives 200 health but all weapons are rare instead of epic, same for health charm 2, except you only have rare weapons (Note that this doesn’t apply to specials)
Coffee - every 45 seconds, you get one card that goes towards the super meter (ThEy HaVe Me In CuPhEaD!?!?!?!?!)
(Will add more)

3 Likes

for the devil, you can use sentries with not too high reload time and legendary evil eyes, also you can make the sentry count higher depending on what stage you’re in

2 Likes

wow people with knoledge of the game

1 Like

Maybe you can make an escape room and you have to escape with the devil chasing you before he takes your soul and if you need help with ideas I’m working on an escape room map. it’s called escape room number two

Welcome to the forums @KittyCat Remember to read the https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq