Any ideas for an MM2 game?

Any Ideas for an MM2 Game? Like any links you could add in or thoughts on what to do would be great, thanks! (MM2 means murder mystery 2 so its a murder mystery game) Thanks for any links or comments, Ima go afk so ill check later! ty!

Help new people understand by telling what you want.

1 Like

Can you elaborate, please?

[something off topic]

I am now TL2!

2 Likes

Same! I think… Congrats!

1 Like

Yep! I am. Anyways, congrats.

1 Like

I suppose make it really creepy…

1 Like

Randomize multiple maps…
make it dark and add little fires/torches on some maps for creepy affect.
add notifications when player is knocked out by someone else-have notification triggering players name “has been taken out”
have when player taken out they don’t spectate unless they want to but instead go to lobby where they can play little mini games while they wait… upgrades you can buy for each role and better weapons and items depending on your role…maybe make innocents a little faster since they have disadvantage of no protection add sentries maybe? add powerup where game overlay will activate relay set random person out of everyone else and give them a waypoint for the attacking player… ad little black archways that teleport you somewhere random in map a bit like roblox froggy…there is guide n making a trail follow you you could add that…btw if you finish could you think about posting a guide my friend really wants me to make one…

2 Likes

Is that too much? i sometimes go overboard…

1 Like

No don’t worry, its not overboard. Thanks! (Ur the only one who actually gave me a resource or idea)

You should have money appear around the map randomly and be able to buy random items with the money

1 Like

I’m try to do the same thing right now! Maybe have it so that a random person get chosen as the murderer?

1 Like

Ooh wait thats a great idea! But how would I do that though? With an Item Spawner?

Great idea, so how’s your game going so far?

Probably yeah item spawners around the map that grant a single cash or something with a respawn delay.

1 Like

I’ve been try to use popups and notifications.

1 Like

How’s it going with that? Do you have roles and everything?

1 Like

Ok, yeah I’ll try that, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it! Make it so that everyone spawns in a random room, and buy something from a vending machine in that room that will give them their role.

1 Like

Wait, thats genius! Alright, thanks!

What happens if they don’t buy the item?

1 Like