Any fun ideas to mess around in gkc?

so i just want to mess around do some stuff like watching how fast an infinite loop can go etc.

RECURSION! ALWAYS RECURSION!

lol maybe go check out the quantum mechanics thread or something? You could come up with a clay-institute problem, anything like that is always appreciated – and it can be kinda fun too!

3 Likes

idk maybe try making an infinite maze

3 Likes

both sound fun but im gonna wait for a couple more ideas

1 Like

Try procedural world generation! (idk if its possible)

1 Like

probs not as randomizers do have their limit and world generation is hard

1 Like

Make a zoo with animals made out of props? See how many different animals you can make with Gimkit’s limited variety of resources!

3 Likes

Which means its possible, just extremely hard :smile:

maybe a repeating randomizer stopping at a certain number lets say 100 barriers that are randomly placed based on the randomizer but that would have to be simplified somehow

2 Likes

I was actually messing around and was thinking lots of props and barriers all set to different channels and things, I got a basic system working… I might have a new project for the next few days

You’d run into a memory problem since you would need all possible outcomes to exist and randomly select one to activate. Maby you could if they add a way to create props or terrain but otherwise it would be very limited.

Yea it would have to be simplified but it would be cool… Like really cool

true true thats why i said it has to be simplified but maybe if i put them into sections… but i still cast my doubts

1 Like

You might be able to do something with text and the block code but there wouldn’t be able to give it a hitbox.

2 Likes

anyways i gtg teacher wants me to put my laptop up

2 Likes

Yea

Just spawn a bunch of devices, wire them and you will soon find an amazing gamemode to create!

1 Like

lugi

lugi? may i ask whats that?

Maybe make a experimnt map with experiments like this: make a prop show and hide at the same time by using a wire repeater with a 0.00 delay