An Interesting Observation

The sentries in dld spawn lower than where you place them.

stop talking about this you r causing clutter

1 Like

this is not a chatting website

1 Like

It’s an observation about creative.

2 Likes

While I agree with you, I think you could have been a little bit nicer.

1 Like

well this is not about gkc building this post is about the gkc discovery page which is not something that we talk about on here

1 Like

Yes, it is
We talk about the gimkit creative discovery page too

2 Likes

bro u dont have to be so rude

2 Likes

not a bug, not a devices, not asking for help not a guide idk what else you want me to say, this kid is just complaining. If kids who r making bad quality games r not on the forums, then how would they see this?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. Most of the users that publish their games, are in a rush or looking for plays and their map doesn’t turn out that good. While some make their maps a wip and publish then forget to finish it. But sometimes, to their eyes, their so called “Bad” maps might look good to them. Its really the different of perspective. While the maps might look bad to us, it might be looking awesome for some people.

2 Likes

The sentries spawn lower than they should is a bug, they even clip through floors sometimes.

2 Likes

I updated this BTW. I changed the topic.

2 Likes

lil off topic here but @Temmie your a guy 0_0

1 Like

bro

1 Like

@OoGoO There is no reason to be rude. If you have a problem, then please be nice about it.

2 Likes

It kinda is a bug ngl

2 Likes

O_O yes O_O Among us

2 Likes

@Sus_the_Hamster im really confused here, how am i being rude? im sorry i guess but i dont rlly see how im being rude at all

1 Like

this kid changed it.

1 Like

(Chicken) chicken :chicken: .

1 Like