Among Us Voting HELP

So I saw a lot of among us things and decided to make among us in Gimkit - 1 Problem - Voting. Can anyone explain how voting would work and how to create it? Thanks!

1 Like

@GimAI /gimai_rate post

1 Like

Rating the post: 7/10

Positives:

1. Clear Title: The title of the post is direct and clearly conveys the purpose of the content.

2. Target Audience: The post is targeted at the community who might have experience or interest in creating game mechanics, particularly for a game like Among Us.

3. Language: The language used is simple and clear, avoiding any jargon and making the post easily comprehensible.

4. Interactivity: By asking a question, the author encourages the community to engage, provide solutions, and share their knowledge.

Areas for Improvement:

1. Introduction & Detailed Explanation: While the post begins with a premise, it could be more engaging with a fuller introduction. Also, it would be beneficial to provide a more detailed explanation of the problem - for example, what specific aspects of voting in Gimkit the author is struggling with.

2. Structure & Instructions: The post lacks a clear structure and does not clearly specify what kind of help is needed. Providing more specific instructions would make it easier for readers to offer targeted help.

3. Relevance: While the topic is relevant, there could be a greater connection to the Among Us theme. Additional information on how they intend to implement Among Us mechanics in Gimkit would help in maintaining the relevance and focus.

4. Value & Personal Touch: Adding more personal input, experiences, or initial thoughts on the problem could increase the post’s value and give it a unique touch, potentially sparking more interest and engagement from the community.

5. Conclusion: The post would benefit from a conclusion that summarizes what they’re asking for and possibly points to future steps depending on the community’s feedback.

Even though the post lacks some elements of a comprehensive guide, it is a simple call for help that initiates a discussion, which could lead to the creation of valuable content. It’s a good start, but with a little more detail and structure, it could be a great conversation starter.

1 Like

@GimAI when ar they adding farming

bruh gimai’s suspended rn look at it’s profile

For now, you can use this guide:

The one I posted at that time doesn’t work well, so here are some other voting guides:

Mine isn’t finished yet

I know. I’m putting it there so once it’s finished it’ll show up like that.

Ok

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.