Additions to Lost rooms maps

I am currently working on my lost rooms map and I ran out of Ideas to add to the map, can y’all share some ideas to up the ante, please? thanks

2 Likes

What is lost rooms?
:sweat_smile:

Add some:

• Easter eggs
  • Lore
  • Trolls
  • Traps
  • A random sentry that tells you a joke
  • A random sign with the names of contributors to your game
1 Like

It’s a game where you have to travel through rooms that have been lost over time, fighting enemies, healing and helping others and saving the host before it’s to late.

1 Like

Add some medieval props.
There’s a lot of props added in the recent updates.

Ideas:

• merchants

• bossfights

• loot crates

• good story/lore/plot

• traps

• landmines

• escape the lasers

• sticky zones

• radioactive rooms

terrain ideas:
dark terrain

1 Like

Oh, okay! Add lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of lore because lore is awesome

it is currently a lost space center

2 Likes

will try to, I need to add a broken library room to read the lore, it’s like OWO in a way though

2 Likes

Btw, the OWO font is PT Mono.

2 Likes

Ahh… good luck on your map!

mmm… time for me to go to bed! i would like to see this map on the wixsite show me tmrw maybe then i could have some suggestions that are useful… adiosssssss amigos!

3 Likes

My school block the wix, i can’t get on at all

2 Likes
(Post deleted by author)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
whyyyyyyyyy @4r33 whyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Let’s get back on-topic here.

2 Likes

this happened a few minutes ago :expressionless:

2 Likes

jeez, ok

2 Likes

Maybe add a room that when you get halfway through the room a bunch of sentries spawn

2 Likes

that is every room, filled with sentries, and the player(s) don’t know which one will send you to the next room

Anyone else?

I don’t think so, people stopped replying 12 hours ago. You can mark your favorite post as the solution.

Maybe add a random sentry with a roller for a weapon and a shield?