Actually probably possible

So I know that waypoints can deactivate when you go near them but what about super duper far away (yes i know you could make this with a zone but any other way)

1 Like

I don’t think that waypoints have a setting for that. Like you said, you could use zones for that.

2 Likes

what is the max range a waypoint deacvates from

2 Likes

thank you smart person time to message jeffo

1 Like

idk go ask this somewhere else

1 Like

yes it can be done, on my among us map it is when you reach the task or device the waypoint that lead you there, would disapear until you end it and restart it.

1 Like

speaking of that… how do you make it in among us that you can only do one task at a time but different people have different tasks

1 Like

you make all the task and were all the users on team 1 have the same task you cant ge=ive each one a different task.

1 Like

Give them each a different NPT, then activate a different task based off of that number. Three bait, go to task 3.

1 Like

You guys might want a different Help post for this…

1 Like

no because then i wound need many different teams and assign different players to different teams, and if not a enogh people are on the crewmates cant win, and did i forget to say the when one crewmate does a task the rest don’t have to? it works pretty well.

You would need 2 real teams, and up to 59 psuedo-teams. You could use the mod function to decrease the amount of tasks that you could send people to.

do you not hear your self, 59 teams?

59 psuedo teams! (I am a mathematician by heart, reality doesn’t bother me as much as it should). You could use @getrithekd guide on player ID’s to make it easier!

you mean getrithekd? And thanks for the tip.

I do mean that. I try my hardest to spell it right, but it is a confusing username.

Yeah just do the @ symbol and then type the letter “g” then click on his name, and delete the @ symbol, that easy.

Yeah, I never get it right, too.

Going offline.

1 Like
Alright, thanks for the advice!

I usually just spell out everyone’s username. Helps to remember everyone.

No problem, and same but when the names ar to complex to spell i just do that.