idea: To get the achievement, you must knockout a Gim or Sentry
achievement name: Beginning of the End

1 Like

may I ask how I was being off topic?

I wasnā€™t referring to you.

Hey i have an idea like in the real game
You touch all the blocks

1 Like

@reg, stop saying people are off topic. GimGuy literally joined on Nov 18 2023, and isnā€™t being off topic.

1 Like

Buddyā€™s really acting like heā€™s been here for years, Iā€™m fairly sure that this is either a alt of some banned person, or idk

1 Like

Sorry, if Iā€™ve offended you all in any way.

M0N0T0NE wasnā€™t being off-topic whatsoever, please read. Itā€™s simpler than you think.

My bad yall. Trying to get my trust levels up. This isnā€™t my first time on here. Iā€™m sorry again if Iā€™ve offended any of you.

@reg
Member, the next trust level, requires 15 days of activity. not doing this.
people dont need to know about the tos, you are way newer than all the people you have replied to
youre being counterproductive
youve been here a day me since the beginning
its fine to be a bit off topic as long as you are always contributing something.

Please dont take this as a personal slight, everyone is learning

no need to reply any further, issue solved. unless you have something useful for ā€˜Achievement Unlockedā€™ then you are very welcome to post.

3 Likes

hey what if you added one where you go in a certen order and you teleport out of the map and get a chevment
Name: Hey You Hacked

1 Like

You telling everyone that theyā€™re off topic really wonā€™t help you improve your trust level, it will just make you disliked, like sure if it was just a off topic reply with nothing helpful, then you could say that.
Anyways ima stop posting cuz to much clutter

2 Likes

Please consider to post appropriately and be on-topic next time. Thank you.

But enough of that, letā€™s get back on topic, further discussion about inappropriate actions provoke more clutters.

1 Like

name: Pickaxe
idea: You build a structure to be admired by the citizens.
achievement name: Architect

2 Likes

name: astra

TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Do a space quiz to get flung to the moon! Woohoo!

Alternate accounts arenā€™t allowed. Period.
Unless you mean you were here without an account, in which case my bad.

Achievement name: Couch potato
Description: make a sentry attack you 1 hp but when you spawn to the bot you have max health

1 Like

Guys just leave @reg alone for now he prob an alt but still we dont need to be this anoying do we?
(Back on topic):
Name: Crazy what?
how to get: grab a fish and use it to slap a sentry

2 Likes

your right stop yelling at reg im sure everyone here has done a mistake in their lives and not to mention that both of them are new

2 Likes