A Player Selector

@getrithekd You mentioned that the guide doesn’t show how to get the number of players left. Can you include it after you are done with the bones?

11 Likes

Yes, I will. Basically, when someone dies, you subtract 1 from the property. It will take a bit more work though to implement.

14 Likes

If someone could help me get the pictures, that would be great!

14 Likes

I would but I don’t know if I have time

11 Likes

Have you made your thing yet?

11 Likes

Or would I have to make it myself?

11 Likes

This is a cool idea. If I hadn’t already created a voting system, I would definitely be using this. Thank you!

14 Likes

I’ll do it if no one else will. I’ll start working on it at around 8:30 tomorrow.

14 Likes

My what?

14 Likes

No, I haven’t finished it yet, but the first 3.5 tabs are done.

14 Likes

I’ll try to make it @getrithekd

12 Likes

Ok.

14 Likes

I’m making Among Us anyway

11 Likes

Do you think I should make a full explanation at the end?

13 Likes

Sure. Also, I basically just copied your exact voting system in the first one

11 Likes

Ok. I really don’t know why it didn’t work. :cry:

13 Likes

This is how I felt when I made my “How to donate money to the other team” guide.

13 Likes

Wait! I found an error, might not be the real error though.

This is for my 1st voting system.
To fix it, make a trigger receiving on Candidate, and broadcasting on “Start Deactivate Spawn Zone”. Make a relay receive on the previous channel, and broadcast on “Deactivate Spawn Zone”. The spawn zone should deactivate on that channel.

Let me know if it works! Again, this was not for guide 2.0, but for guide 1.0. Here it is:

14 Likes

We might finally have team names by using team id’s? They would be default though. I might have a way to make your donation guide compatible with more games, using team id’s.

11 Likes

The donation guide can easily be updated with relay gates:

When button (donate to team 2) pressed, relay (all players) → trigger

trigger checks if the triggering player’s team number is 2, and if so it sets the donations received property to a certain number.

It’s that simple.

9 Likes