A Detailed Description of the Difficulty Rating System

k

6 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

So there already is a rating system for difficulty that’s pretty good, but if we want to make a ridiculously complex one, we should probably make a google doc.

6 Likes

Yup, because we love taking simple things and making them extremely complicated!

5 Likes

Yay! Unnecessarily complicated stuff for the win!

6 Likes

Gimkit Team: “Let’s make a simple, intuitive, and easy system to use!”
Me: “Graphing Calculator and AUO”
Gimkit Team: “Umm… that wasn’t supposed to happen…”

10 Likes

Graphing calculator guide when (still inactive)

5 Likes

You forgot the (still inactive)

4 Likes

Never probably, cuz I would have to explain a ton of block code and clever recursion, which is just a headache.

4 Likes

Could you explain it to me in general terms? (still inactive)

3 Likes

I used a text object for each row, and had each of the text objects clear their text, calculate whether each pixel should be on or off, and then add a black or white emoji for a pixel

6 Likes

When did you make this? (still inactive)

4 Likes

I think around a month and a half ago, maybe 2

4 Likes

!!!

4 Likes

this system IS NOT very complicated at all! i think its very helpful and provides easier accessibility

5 Likes

@NavyCatZ/navycatz_rate post (still inactive)

4 Likes

Hello! NavyCatZ here!

What this guide did well

Title: This post has a clear title so it’s obvious what it’s about.

Introduction: There is a well-written introduction that explains more about the Difficulty Rating System and lets the reader know what the purpose of the guide is.

Structure: The post is divided by asterisk sections that make it easy to tell when a new section starts.

Detailed Explanation: Instead of just saying, “This difficulty is for experienced Gims,” Mysz does a good job of specifically saying how much amount of experience a Gim should have to be able to understand a guide. They also explain the content of what is usually in that difficulty.

Examples: Mysz gives examples of guides that fit under a difficulty, even showing examples of other community-made guides.

Bonus!

Interactivity: Mysz adds to their guide by using another user’s post, which shows that they are actively engaging with the replies for their guide.

Overall, this is an amazing guide that has a lot of positive traits! Reply to this comment if you want constructive criticism(though this guide is so good that there isn’t much that I can say!) NavyCatZ signing out!

13 Likes

still inactive?

7 Likes

he can’t handle the urge

5 Likes

That’s what happens to me whenever I say I’m going to be gone for a bit lol

3 Likes