3 bugs in one (Wire repeater and Ball zone bugs)

1: I’m using a wire repeater for my map, and it’s gone invisable. Here is the proof:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 12.39.20 PM
(This is a refreash issue I just thought it should be known because I’ve got another problem).
2: This may not be a bug, but it’s very annoying and I feel like it shouldn’t be a feature. Here is the setup:

The ball zone went invisable for some reason, but it’s on the top right with a wire connecting from it to th sentry. It says, “When ball enters zone - Deactivate sentry.”
3: Ball zone went invisable, but it’s reappered now. Just needed a refreash as well.

1 Like

This looks like my map same amount of disorganization and randomness.

1 Like

It might have to do with the amount of lag you would get from wires. (Not from the don’t look down update progress.)

Also, the map uses 7% memory.

This bug has occurred for someone else, it was fixed after a few refreshes. Not sure what causes it, but it seems to just be another part of the collection of bugs after the most recent update.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve noticed the rest of topics, but they didn’t include some of these.

7%… you dare oppose me mere mortal.

Try to remain on topic. Also memory isn’t always a good scale of complexity, keep that in mind.

3 Likes

its not complexity. it is the sheer number of randomness.

1 Like

What is the name of this game. I must play it.

okay i will send a pm

. <Live, love laugh>

That is name? (Say in Russian Accent)

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Ok. now delete the post

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

? What? What is that?

the permanent link. lasts forever. i can send it and once you copy it, delete the post

1 Like

YES. SEND ME. THE. PERMALINK. Please.